How to Become a MBA
Pride Risk Solutions is seeking distribution relationships with regionally established workers’ compensation MGA/MGUs and Wholesalers. The path to program appointment is very easy. Please review the program information below, hopefully you will find us to be a good compliment to your present offerings. If you feel your organization qualifies based on the program production requirements, complete the application and get it back to us. We will contact you to go over the program and begin the process. Or simply call or email us and we will be more than happy to communicate all program details to you.
After you have executed the MBA Program application, submit to Pride Risk Solutions for review. If you’re approved to represent the program, you will be assigned a dedicated Business Development Manager whom will assist your organization every step of the way. Your BDM will handle the management of submissions, proposal presentations and customer service. The main goal of your BDM is to maximize your organization's success with the program.
Below you will find production requirements for the typical MBA, however these may vary. Please note as well, what constitutes as a complete submission.
If you have any questions or seek further information please contact us at your convenience.
New MBA’s will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the program; all performance standards will be developed in
concert with the BDM and will be reasonable.
- 20 Qualified Submissions per month
- $2,000,000 per month in Cumulative Work Comp Premium
- 8% Monthly Close Ratio
Support from your BDM:
- Sales support documentation
- Live support
- Back office sales support
- Program training
What We Look for in a Submission
Program eligibility and underwriting will be based on the following criteria:
- Signed, completed ACORD 130 Applications for individual clients with Ex-Mod and Carrier /Premium History
- Completed supplemental underwriting assessment form
- 5 Years of currently valued loss runs
- Detailed explanation of losses above $25,000 for each of the three years
- Payroll summary (desired but not required)
- Target Premium
You can download our MBA Program packet with application on our website at www.PrideRisk.com